integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I'm so tired! ):

There's something terribly wrong with blogger! The post box is reduced to this little space at the bottom, and I can't make ANY alterations to my font, or font colour! I am deeply frustrated!

I don't know if it's like this for all blogspot users, but RAWR. I swear I'm switching over to livejournal as soon as I find the time.

I'm sorry Regina! ): I've been neglecting LDMR cus of exercise. She told me it's really my life, and that she can't force me into anything, which is 100% true. But I'm not someone who goes into something and then abandons it halfway through, cus when I embarked on LDMR, I made a promise to you, and to myself. And what's more, LDMR sessions are tonnes of fun and are of whole lot of use, as opposed to konking off till7pm if we had opted to go home right after sch. So I'm gonna stagger my time, keep fit, and keep up LDMR (:

I really have to start studying hard soon. It's scary when everyone ard you has alr started mugging in one way or another! Earlier in the yr i told myself, BLOCKS only, its okay! im sure i'll gear up for prelims, then what am i doing now?! I really have to mug mug mug, like i did for the Olvls! ): I really wanna do well and get a scholarship and go overseas and study law! I really want to be a lawyer and help make the world a better placeeeee! ):

Sidetrack, harry potter was gr8 :D i loved the humour, the cuteness of it all, and of course, the sheer emotions intertwined between the characters (: it doesn't matter if the plot isn't very good or "is nothing compared to the book". Cmon lah, what do you expect?! Summing up this 1kg novel into a film of 2.5 hours is inhumane, adapting such a novel would alr be a mean, mean feat.
So just appreciate it lah! :D I can't wait for the 7th film (:

Went with 6V to walk ard in ION :D very biggg. saw timothy's jewellery SHOP zomg. :D very nice silver and crystals and diamonds and whatnot! :D I shall patronise if you give me 20% discount, mothi :D!

ahhhhhh. life goes on.